- 165552 - Assembler/Tester A - FL
- Up to $14.00 DOE
- 5 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Assembler/Test A for an opening in Jacksonville, Fl.
1. Performs moderately complex assembly/test functions utilizing mechanical skills, hand and power tools, mechanical/electronic tools, test equipment, assembly fixtures, and inspection measurement equipment in a manufacturing environment.
2. Records test results on data forms using moderately complex electrical equipment and flow measurement devices. May use X-Y recorders, oscilloscopes, transducers, and other related equipment.
3. Identifies malfunctions disclosed by test data and reworks as instructed.
4. Interprets blueprints, engineering orders, assembly routes, test specifications, service bulletins, customer requirements, and quality directives.
5. Produces and inspects assemblies that conform to product specifications. Assembles, tests, and/or solders to customer and/or industry standards.
6. Performs touch-up or full surface painting of parts with finishing materials such as paint, lacquer, glaze, etc. Mixes paint and cleans parts.
7. Actively participates in lean initiatives by identifying and providing suggestions on areas for improvement.
8. May assist in training less experienced team members.
9. Observes all safety rules and maintains a foreign object damage (FOD) free work area.
10. Ensures all equipment is calibrated in accordance with calibration schedule.
11. May perform other related responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
oTwo or more years industry related experience in assembly/test in a manufacturing environment.
oDemonstrate product and process knowledge by applying it to newly learned techniques.
oAble to select appropriate procedures, techniques, tools, and equipment.
oProficient in reading and understanding blueprints, route sheets, and test specifications. Perform basic mathematical calculations, as well as demonstrate effective verbal, written, and basic computer skills.
oPossess strong mechanical reasoning.
oAble to implement and effectively apply lean initiatives.
oPossess effective interpersonal communication skills, as well as the ability to work in a team environment.
oAble to interpret reports and use standard business software applications. Able to use employee self-service to access on-line information and use specialized automated systems (i.e. PMR, TORS, e-mail).
oMay require soldering certification per customer requirements.
oAbility to effectively demonstrate team member competencies and participate in goal setting, performance feedback, and self-development activities.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
1st Shift, Full-Time
Kristie Hardage at email@example.com
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x251 or (800) 927-9318 x251
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.