- 166638 - Composites Machine Operator Grade 8 - CA
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- El Segundo
- Up to $22.00 DOE
- 1 year
1. Determines from specifications, machine operating instructions (MOI), and/or production orders the work methods and sequences necessary to machine details or assemblies that meet engineering requirements.
2. Validates machine set ups and part runs are compliant with MOI's and process work instructions.
3. Performs routine preventive maintenance of assigned machines.
4. Ensures machine axis' are within tolerance by running calibrated artifact and calling maintenance when machine is out of tolerance.
5. Maintains a job log, records "down time", and inter shift coordination as required
6. Must have knowledge and use of precision measuring instruments
7. Reads and interprets blueprints
8. Performs 5s housekeeping activities to ensure a clean and safe work environment, while complying with environmental regulations.
High School Diploma/GED plus 2 years of machinist experience working in a mid-to-high level production machining environment. Must possess knowledge and experience operating multiple pneumatic machine types and ability to read, translate and follow shop floor engineering documents, requirements and work instructions. Ability to use various inspection tools and techniques.
High School Diploma/GED is required.
Work Schedule: 5/40 - Hours 5:00 AM - 1:30 PM (1st shift) - Thursday thru Monday. Candidates must be willing to work any shift or work schedule.
Johnnie Barrientos at email@example.com
343 Main Street
El Segundo, CA 90245
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x290 or (800) 927-9318 x290
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.