- 167551 - Quality Control Inspector II - CA
- CA-Bay Area
- Up to $17.82 DOE
- 12 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Quality Control Inspector II in Fremont, CA.
•Support investigations on issues generated by nonconformities, customer complaints, SCARs, and Audit findings.
•Assist with the risk assessment process and evaluating product impact.
•Analyze and organize data from multiple sources by utilizing statistical tools to identify trends and recommend updates or changes when necessary.
•Provide support on Nonconformance and CAPA investigations by providing data analysis tools and assistance.
•Utilize company policies and procedures to review and make recommendations on corrective and preventative action plans.
•Assist in training production personnel as needed.
•Support investigation activities and Nonconformity board review meetings.
• 2 - 5 years of related work experience, preferably in the quality assurance/quality control department with IVD production.
• Understand Clinical Chemistry products, production process and documentation requirements.
• Experience investigating nonconforming events using basic statistical and data analysis skills.
• Experience participating on cross-functional teams.
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
Accredited Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, and Biology related field.
WORK HOURS: FULL TIME
Christian Martinez-Salceda at firstname.lastname@example.org
343 Main Street
El Segundo, CA 90245
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x229 or (800) 927-9318 x229
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.