- 167799 - Multi-Discipline Assembler (13) - NH
- NH-New Hampshire
- $14 to $16.00 DOE
- 3 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Multi-Discipline Assembler (13) for an opening in Londonderry, NH.
• Assembly of small parts and or assemblies into other assemblies and/or complete systems using precision equipment.
• Surface-mount and through hole soldering for electronic assemblies per IPC requirements.
• Set up and operation of production equipment.
• Usage of various production chemicals to include RTV and epoxy.
• Responsibility for maintaining housekeeping and 5S in assigned production area.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Conversion opportunities may become available based on performance and business needs.
• Must have a minimum of one year of work experience in a Lean Manufacturing assembly environment and a High School education (or equivalent).
• Requires a quality conscious person with great attention to detail, and honest and accurate record keeping.
• Comfort ability in a fast-paced team environment where communication between peers and management is required to ensure success.
• Ability to read, comprehend and then follow written work instructions.
• Must have a good attendance record, a good attitude, and be comfortable working on multiple assemblies/ jobs.
• Ability to work overtime as business requires.
• Ability to work with RTV and epoxy.
• IPC J-STD-001 Solder certification required. If other requirements for the position are met, Client may send selected candidates for the IPC J-STD-001 certification course. Further consideration for employment would be contingent on the successful completion of the course.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
2nd Shift, 9/80
Will train on 1st shift.
Emmanuel Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org
343 Main Street
El Segundo, CA 90245
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x239 or (800) 927-9318 x239
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.