- 167833 - Production Tester-NH-OM
- NH-New Hampshire
- $15 to $18.00 DOE
- 3 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Production Tester in Londonderry, NH.
• Unit alignment and test
• PWB programming
• Screening and testing of systems/sub-assemblies
• Mechanical and electrical assembly
• Capable of training and supporting team members if needed
• Other tasks as assigned
• 1+ years’ experience with electro/optical mechanical assembly and test
• An understanding of electronic, optical and mechanical assemblies
• Experience with optics handling and cleaning
• Ability to communicate effectively with others even in a fast paced, demanding environment
• Highly organized, quality conscious with a great attention to detail
• Positive attitude, proactive approach and flexibility during changes in production
• Dependable attendance history
• Must be able to work overtime when required
• Computer skills required (Excel, Scanning Document, Word, etc.)
Additional Job Requirements
2nd 3:30 pm to 1:00 am (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
2nd 2:30 pm to midnight every other Friday
MISCELLANEOUS: Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Kristie Hardage at email@example.com
343 Main Street
El Segundo, CA 90245
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x251 or (800) 927-9318 x251
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.