- 168233 - Web Application Developer - CA - OM
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- El Segundo
- $50 to $70.00 DOE
- 7 MONTHS
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Web Application Developer located in El Segundo, CA
Seeking an experienced full stack web developer to work with our existing in-house team on building our next generation of web and mobile apps that integrate with a variety of external systems.
· Work with in-house web development team to plan, design, develop, and implement web and mobile applications to digitize existing paper forms and business processes
· Develop enterprise web and mobile applications using AngularJS, PHP, and other web frameworks
· Build web applications to integrate data from various backend databases and data sources
· Design and enforce security models and roles.
· Perform testing and validations of deployed changes.
· Facilitate knowledge sharing and provide hands-on mentoring and expert level technical assistance to members of the in-house development team.
· Experience with web frameworks such as AngularJS, , ReactJS, Bootstrap and CodeIgniter
· Experience with web services and integrating with other platforms such as Java/PHP apps, Office 365, SharePoint, ServiceNow, etc.
· Extensive experience with relational database design and implementation using MySQL
· Experience with software engineering best practices, unit testing, code reviews, design documentation
· Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills
· Energetic, proactive, self-motivated, and comfortable with multi-tasking in a rapidly changing working environment
· Experience with Agile / Scrum methodologies
· Experience with open source or commercial workflow engines is preferred
· Hands-on experience with JIRA and the Atlassian suite of tools is preferred
· Experience creating business workflows is preferred
Accredited Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or equivalent relevant experience
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Max Cameron at email@example.com
343 Main Street
El Segundo, CA 90245
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x242 or (800) 927-9318 x242
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.