- 168807 - SrAccountant/Analyst - MD
- 12 Months (CTH)
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Senior Accountant/Analyst located in Columbia, MD.
• Full-cycle contract close-out/final invoice preparation and processing.
• Review and analyze historical project data to identify costs needing to be final invoiced for all types of government contracts (E.g., FP, CPAF, CPFF, T&M, hybrid types)
- Develop and maintain supporting documents/schedules to support final invoices.
• Communicate and coordinate activities with project teams and contracts department.
• Maintain status of final invoices completion for reporting to management.
- Experience with Wide Area Workflow (WAWF).
• Candidates must have Deltek Costpoint 6 and Costpoint 7 experience.
• Individuals must have experience with the final billing of government contracts.
• Understanding of the government contracting indirect rate application and close-out process.
• Significant previous experience billing/invoicing government contracts.
• Strong proficiency with MS Excel and Word applications
• Highly detail oriented and organized.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus.
• Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results.
Candidates must have Cost Point 6 & 7 experience with Gov final billing and WAFW experience.
•High School diploma or GED and 6 years of directly related experience. Accredited BA/BS in Accounting or Finance preferred.
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
Silmese Graves at email@example.com
11832 Fishing Point Drive, Suite 100
Newport News, VA 23606
Phone: (757) 595-0005 x261 or (877) 244-5418 x261
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.