- 170931 - Insert/Edgefill Associate (2) - CALA
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- $11 to $14.00 DOE
- Temp to hire
- Chipton Ross is seeking Insert/Edge-fill Associates in Cypress, CA.
Applies material to the edges of panels and installs hardware (inserts) into the panels that are used in the construction of aircraft interior structures and parts using engineering drawings and company procedures.
- Adheres to company specifications, work instructions, engineering prints and work orders.
- Documents the materials used in the process to maintain traceability.
- Cleans the panels in preparation for application of edge fill and inserts.
- Prepares and mixes two part material and adhesive that is used for edge filling and potting of inserts.
- Applies edge fill and/or inserts and insert adhesive to panels per engineering drawings and company procedures.
- Safely handles various regulated materials used in the process.
Experience: 1-3 years
Computer Skills: Basis skills preferred
Other Skills: Ability to understand and communicate in English (speak, read and write) at a level necessary for successful job performance
Education: High school diploma or equivalent is preferred
Schedule: 2nd shift, 03:00pm - 11:30pm, $1.50/hr. shift differential will be provided to all 2nd shift employees.
Kristie Hardage at email@example.com
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x251 or (800) 927-9318 x251
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.