- 173753 - Subject Matter Expert - Navy Programs - OK - C
- Broken Arrow
- $60 to $65.00 DOE
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Subject Matter Expert - Navy Programs for an opening in Broken Arrow, OK.
The Subject Matter Expert Navy Programs assists in new business pursuits and in the implementation of simulation and training hardware systems for Navy surface and subsurface programs.
• Provide guidance and insight for proposal development and hardware system design
• Provide leadership and customer perspective for system test activities
• Assist in identifying suitable business opportunities
• Develop and maintain customer relationships
• Minimum 4 years of experience with nuclear submarine reactor control, propulsion and power generation systems, preferably as a member of the US Navy in a technical and/or management role
• Navy Nuclear Experience during which specific qualifications must have been obtained for a minimum of 24 months - Engineering Watch Supervisor or Propulsion Plant Watch Supervisor or Engineering Officer of the Watch
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate complex issues to technical and non-technical audiences that include peers, management, and customers
• BS in a related discipline
• Navy Nuclear Experience operating an Ohio-class submarine propulsion plant
• Experience training US Navy personnel in the use of nuclear submarine reactor control, propulsion and power generation systems
• Experience with the military acquisition process
• Experience developing proposals
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
MISCELLANEOUS: Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Chelsie Goodreau at email@example.com
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x254 or (800) 927-9318 x254
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.