- 174201 - Data Support Operator - TX
- Fort Worth
- Up to $35.50 DOE
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Data Support Operator for an opening in Fort Worth, TX.
Work as part of a team responsible to support all IT operations. Provide computer hardware and software installation, troubleshooting, and support to all contract and customer employees. The System Support Operator is under the general supervision of the Network Administrator.
• Participates within a multidisciplinary team to collect and interpret business requirements into optimum BI solutions to meet business needs.
• Provides design support for the development of business intelligence solutions.
• Develops visually informative dashboards and customized reports based on business requirements.
• Performs analysis for a wide range of requests using data in different formats and from various platforms.
• Performs quality review of new and existing reports.
• Provides input to standards, policies and procedures for BI tools and systems.
• Designs and delivers end-user training and training materials.
• Supports IT goals and objectives by being a proactive member of the Data Services team.
• Interface with software/hardware vendor support personnel
• Analysis, troubleshooting, installation, modification, enhancement, and maintenance of Windows Operating Systems.
• Maintain, trouble shoot, repair and perform preventative maintenance on a wide variety of IT hardware and peripheral equipment including servers, computers, printers and scanners.
• Able to work any assigned shift or schedule outside normal duty hours and travel as required to support IT operations.
• 1-3 years’ experience writing reports in SSRS using SQL Server 2012-
• Must have in depth knowledge of the SQL Server database systems.
• Thorough knowledge of Business Application software and Experience administering ERP packages.
• Experience supporting and maintaining desktop, laptop and server hardware.
• Thorough knowledge of laptop, PC, server interface and other peripheral equipment.
• Microsoft Certified Solution Associate or Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (Preferred).
• Strong ethics
• Excellent oral and written communication skills including a working proficiency in English
• Read, interpret and communicate technical documents
• Operate and make decisions according to standard policies, procedures and within security parameters
• Discern priorities; in intra and inter-personal relations
• Self motivated, high energy and resourceful with the ability to take ownership of a project or task and be accountable
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee frequently is required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED, Bachelors Degree in an IT field (Preferred)
Friday Ending, Day Shift
Rochelle Anderson at email@example.com
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x280 or (800) 927-9318 x280
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.