- 174331 - Engineering Intern - TX
- Up to $18.05 DOE
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Engineering Intern for an opening in Sugarland, TX.
• Electrical Part selection and evaluation
• Assist in Design, prototype, and test product operation, features or modifications
• Review test results, procedures and BOM with senior team member
• ECO implementation, and update
• Certification Project and sustaining task
• In process of obtaining a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering.
• Experienced with Microsoft Office products
• Soldering skill as required
• Orcad, Altium, CAD experience (AutoCAD or Solid Works)
• Good communication, team worker
Accredited High School Diploma/GED,In process of obtaining a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering
Tyler Harrell at email@example.com
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x342 or (800) 927-9318 x342
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.