- 174386 - Systems Engineer 4 (4) - PA
- Ridley Park
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 5 Systems Engineers 4's located in Ridley Park, PA.
Applies an interdisciplinary, collaborative approach to plan, design, develop and verify complex lifecycle balanced system of systems and system solutions. Evaluates customer/operational needs to define and coordinate system performance requirements, integrate technical parameters and assure compatibility of all physical, functional and program interfaces. Performs various analyses to optimize total system of systems and/or system architecture. Performs analyses for affordability, safety, reliability, maintainability, testability, human systems integration, survivability, vulnerability, susceptibility, system security, regulatory, certification, product assurance and other specialties quality factors into a preferred configuration to ensure mission success. Develops, maintains and identifies improvements for the planning, organization, implementation and monitoring of requirements management processes, tools, risk, issues, opportunity management and technology readiness assessment processes. Resolves cross-functional technical issues.
RM&T Engineer to support core reliability and maintainability analyses and plans (Reliability and Maintainability predictions, FMECA, Reliability and Maintainability Program Plans, Maintenance Task Analysis – MTA, Reliability Centered Maintenance Analysis - RCMA, Maintenance Field Data record review and analysis) in support of concurrent domestic and international Chinook helicopter programs.
- Extensive Aerospace Reliability and Maintainability work experience or equivalent
- Expert understanding of Aerospace terminology, systems, sub-systems, functions
- Expert knowledge of typical aerospace BOMs (structure, P/N, Rev, nomenclature)
- Experience in leading and performing reliability, maintainability, product support or equivalent analyses using analytical approaches and modeling techniques [(examples: Failure Modes Effects Analysis; Fault Tree analysis; Maintainability analyses; Failure investigations, analysis and correction action; Level of Repair Analysis (LORA); Reliability Centered Maintenance Analysis (RCMA); fault prediction/detection/isolation analysis; Operating and Support cost analysis (O&S); Life Cycle Cost analysis (LCC); trade studies; system architecture studies; probabilistic risk assessment and baseline comparative analysis to assess design characteristics and supportability issues/concerns
- Proficiency in developing Program and Test Plans
- Proficiency using Excel and MS Office tools
- Proficiency in developing comprehensive CDRLs and written reports
- Able to work independently
- Direct maintenance or flight operations experience on fixed wing or rotorcraft
- Experience in performing Level of Repair Analysis (LORA) for US Air Force contracts
- Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) license
Accredited Bachelor's and 9 or more years' experience, Master's with 7 or more years' experience or PhD with 4 or more years' experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry.
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Lucas Medina at firstname.lastname@example.org
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x250 or (800) 927-9318 x250
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.