- 174411 - Sr Manager, Strategic Agreements - MS
- $115000 to $120000.00 DOE
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Sr. Manager, Strategic Agreements for an opening in Madison, MS.
Coordinates within the Subcontracts, Procurement and Sourcing Department for development of Strategic Agreements. Negotiates and coordinates additions, deletions, or modifications to long-term agreements, teaming agreements, Basic Ordering Agreements, and terms and conditions for the procurement of services and non-commodity purchases. Participates with others within supply chain management to develop subcontract policies and procedures. Advises management of contractual rights and obligations and means to mitigate contractual risks; compiles and analyzes data; and maintains historical information.
· Manage efforts to negotiate and execute all long-term agreements and basic ordering agreements
· Manage efforts to negotiate and execute all complex subcontract agreements, including statements of work
· Manage efforts to negotiate non-exclusive teaming agreements / arrangements
· Manage efforts to negotiate all non-standard terms and conditions, including complex flow-down requirements
· Manage analysis of Requests for Proposal for business development efforts.
· Coordinates with other departments to ensure subcontract terms meet legal requirements, technical requirements are met and company policies.
· Exhibits positive courteous behavior with suppliers, customers and coworkers.
· Assists coworkers and those in other departments to successfully perform job tasks and functions when necessary.
· Follows all safety policies and practices as established by the company and/or regulatory bodies.
· Regularly contributes to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards. Considered expert in field within the organization.
· Develops solutions to complex problems that require the regular use of ingenuity and innovation. Ensures solutions are consistent with organization objectives
· Work is performed without appreciable direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignment.
· Effects of decisions are long lasting and heavily influence the future course of the organization. Errors in judgment or failure to achieve results would result in the expenditure of large amounts of company resources.
Must include experience with large and complex negotiations, bid solicitation and supplier selection based upon best value analysis or Associate’s Degree in Business, Accounting, or a related field, plus 12 years’ experience directly related to government, industrial or aerospace purchasing or subcontracting experience. Must include experience with large and complex negotiations, bid solicitation and supplier selection based upon best value analysis or High School Diploma or Equivalent plus 16 years’ experience directly related to government, industrial or aerospace purchasing or subcontracting experience. Must include experience with large and complex negotiations, bid solicitation and supplier selection based upon best value analysis.
Mush have a working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and the Department of Defense FAR and a demonstrated substantial knowledge of and high performance in government-related procurement methods/procedures.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, or a related field, plus 8 years’ experience directly related to government, industrial or aerospace purchasing or subcontracting experience.
Friday Ending, Day Shift
Chelsie Goodreau at firstname.lastname@example.org
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x254 or (800) 927-9318 x254
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.