- 174710 - Staff Hardware Engineer (2) - CA
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- $60 to $70.00 DOE
- 12 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Staff Hardware Engineer (2) for an opening in Anaheim, CA.
Under limited supervision with moderate latitude perform engineering work such as interpreting system requirements, deriving circuit receiver architecture from the requirements, simulating and validating the architecture, translating the architecture into schematic and overseeing board layout, analyze the board layout, directing the debug & test of the design, analyze the test results and develop hardware documentation. Job requires the understanding of the design from requirements identification through to integration and test.
* schematic capture (Altium) and layout (Altium) and documentation tools (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Power Point and Microsoft Word).
* Experience with integration, design verification testing, hardware design process (PDR, CDR, TRR, PRR), is required.
* Experience with power supply design, digital circuit design, board layout, component selection is required.
* Good written and verbal communication skills are a must.
* Candidate must have ability to successfully interact with other Engineering disciplines including FPGA/ASIC, RF, systems, and software engineering functions.
* Capable of working in a team environment with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision and provide direction to associate engineers and technicians.
* Some weekends and evenings will be required.
* Eight to ten years of experience with emphasis on circuit design and checkout for embedded systems such as GPS receivers.
* Experience with simulation tools (SPICE) and signal integrity tools (Altium, Hyperlynx).
* Direct experience with GPS receiver design is a plus.
Accredited Masters of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or Bachelors
9/80, 1st Shift
Melody Mullins at firstname.lastname@example.org
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x186 or (800) 927-9318 x186
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.