- 174756 - Recruiter Level 2 - MD
- $35 to $40.00 DOE
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Recruiter Level 2 for an opening in Bethesda, MD.
• Partnership with Human Resources Business Partners to identify critical needs, develop metrics and drive sustainable processes to meet overall business objectives. • Manage and execute the hiring process to include sourcing candidates, screening resumes, coordination of interviews, ensuring great candidate and hiring manager experiences. • Develop and maintain an excellent relationship with clients to understand staffing needs and workforce strategy. • Develop and define effective recruiting strategies to build talent pipelines for critical skill segments. • Develop sourcing strategy to identify and attract qualified candidates, i.e. career fairs, job boards, community events, networking socials, etc. • Consistently provide feedback to clients on status of recruiting activity and any challenges being faced timely. • Communicate the availability of skill sets to client and make recommendations on the staffing strategy to successfully fill staffing requirements for program success. • Review and proof each requisition, confer with clients regarding discrepancies on requisition prior to posting to attract the appropriate candidate pool. • Build personal networks (Employee Resource Groups, User Groups, Community Organizations, etc.) and Social Networking (LinkedIn, Spoke, Twitter, Google+, etc.). • Manage time effectively and establish Client networks, drive impact, lead small projects, foster change, and make decisions that impact a project. • Guide leaders on the completion of required interview assessment to comply with EEO. • Apply knowledge of Talent Acquisition and Business Area policies and procedures to effectively advise Hiring Leaders and HR on the staffing process and best practices to increase efficiency and reduce cycle time. • Coach Hiring Managers and HR when the appropriate actions are not taken through active consultation to ensure compliance with Corporate Policy. • Collaborate with other team members to share best practices.
• Experience with web-based applicant tracking systems (Taleo, Kenexa or other similar systems) as well as experience recruiting through the use of job boards, social media and networking • Minimum 10+ years professional recruiting/talent acquisition experience in a corporate and/or search firm environment • Experience in recruiting and sourcing HR and Finance talent • Experience developing and executing passive sourcing strategies to creatively attract top talent in the industry by using internet sourcing techniques and sites and full recruiting lifecycle background
• Experience in EEO,FLSA and OFCCP regulations as related to recruiting & hiring activity
Ability to handle and prioritize multiple, competing assignments in a dynamic environment, with the ability to be extremely flexible and adaptable
• Knowledge of employment related laws and regulations
• Strong problem solving and presentation skills and able to gather, analyze, and report performance data
• Effective communicator with ability to influence and deliver results
• Strong negotiation and consultative skills
• Strong Sourcing skills and proven track record in developing sourcing strategies
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
• Strong organizational skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (One Note, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Previous experience providing virtual support to client groups
• Ability to handle multiple business area requirements and balance support effectively
• Demonstrated ability to work virtually and travel as needed to client sites
•Strong experience working across multiple business and functional areas
•Fast learner and ability to change strategic direction and adapt quickly
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
Rochelle Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x280 or (800) 927-9318 x280
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.