- 174810 - Sensor Assembler - CA
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- City of Industry
- Up to $13.75 DOE
- 6+ months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Sensor Assembler for an opening in City of Industry, CA.
• Produces Sensors by assembling parts and subassemblies
• Performs sensor testing
• Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, drawing specifications, and parts lists
• Gathers parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials
• Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results
• Documents actions by completing production and quality forms
• Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements
• Follows manufacturer's instructions
• Troubleshoots malfunctions and calls for repairs
• PCB experience a plus
• 0-1 year of relative work experience
• Basic math and communication skills required
• Must be able to read and interpret documents and drawings.
• Must possess a high degree of hand/eye coordination and dexterity.
• Ability to complete repetitive tasks without making mistakes.
• High attention to detail and ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly is extremely desirable.
• Soldering experience is a plus.
• Lift, move and carry parts, bins, etc. weight varies
• Ability to handle/use small hand tools such as tweezers, pliers, cutters, crimpers, screw drivers, continuity testers etc.
Accredited High School Diploma or equivalent required
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
Kristie Hardage at email@example.com
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x251 or (800) 927-9318 x251
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.