- 174875 - Electro Mechanical Assembler - FL
- $15 to $16.00 DOE
- 4 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Electro Mechanical Assembler for an opening in Melbourne, FL.
The Electro Mechanical Assembler will perform electro-mechanical assembly operations. Includes performing repetitive tasks and using the tools required to perform these tasks. Must be capable of passing IPC-A-610 Certified Application Specialist course.
• RePreps and integrates chassis and related electro-mechanical assemblies including crimping, stripping, cable routing, staking, connectorizing, molding, potting, splicing, marking, labeling, and soldering.
• Performs all aspects of prototype assembly.
• Completes company paperwork and follows company procedures, including Travelers, Rework Instructions, prints, drawings and schematics.
• Reads assembly drawings and applies special instructions in drawing notes.
• Reads work orders, follows production drawings and sample assemblies, or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
• Vocational education in electronics and assembly or 1 + years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experienced at working to clear assembly instructions and is capable of integration of electro-mechanical assemblies.
• Experience in working to schematics, process details and engineering drawings.
• Ability to work in a team environment and committed to quality standards along with continuous improvements.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
9/80, Day Shift
Cody Reposa at email@example.com
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x182 or (800) 927-9318 x182
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.