- 174903 - Production Control Administration Clerk - RI
- RI-Rhode Island
- Up to $19.00 DOE
- 3 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Production Control Administration Clerk for an opening in Ashaway, RI.
Under the general direction of the Production Supervisor, the Production Control Administration Clerk provides administrative support for the Operations Department including, tracking work in process (WIP) for production programs, providing inputs to the Master Schedule, controlling release of flow tags, maintaining both serialization logs and as-built configuration status, etc. Ensures that all specific records and administrative functions are accomplished on a timely basis.
1. Track assigned products throughout the production process, including providing Master Schedule weekly updates, status of WIP at both CSC and subcontractor facilities.
2. Control the release of Production flow tags.
3. Maintain a complete Product Serialization log to enable efficient trend analysis in the event of problems due to ERN incorporation, process changes, second source evaluations, etc.
4. Maintain product as-built configuration during build, including ERN incorporation.
5. Create an as-built configuration database for each product configuration that is delivered to a customer.
6. Compile system test data logs and files into a database for future analyses.
7. Assist in Bill of Material input/transfer from various sources including, Visual SourceSafe, spreadsheets, ORCAD, AutoCAD, etc., into the NetCycle MRP system.
8. Assist Purchasing in PO generation within NetCycle.
9. Create databases for evaluating trend analyses using test results from completed and delivered assemblies.
10. Assist Configuration Management with documentation control and routing of document updates between CSC, subcontractors and vendors.
11. Promote cordial relationships and foster and maintain a favorable business profile with customers, vendors, co-workers, other professionals, government agencies, industry and professional associations and the local community.
Perform and direct special projects as requested.
Perform other related duties as assigned by the Vice President of Operations.
1 year relevant experience in the accounting field is required.
1. Moderate computer skills, working knowledge of standard computer products and devices including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc.), the Internet and the ability to comprehend and learn new software.
2. Ability to identify and analyze problems; use sound reasoning to reach conclusions; find alternative solutions to complex problems; determines objectives and strategies; coordinates with administrative personnel and evaluate the progress and outcome of operational plans.
7. Ability to speak, read, write and spell English well and have strong oral and written communication skills.
8. Well-developed interpersonal skills; ability to perform multi-faceted projects in conjunction with normal activities.
9. Well organized; consistently maintains a high level of productivity; ability to manage priorities; high degree of flexibility; ability to meet deadlines; multi-task oriented; pays attention to detail.
1. Exerts up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally or a negligible amount of force frequently to move objects.
2. Employee regularly sits, talks and listens.
3. Employee frequently uses hands to finger, handle, or feel.
4. Employee occasionally stands and/or walks and/or reaches with hands and arms.
Other Work Conditions and Requirements:
1. Employee works in a quiet environment.
2. Travel may be required for several days on short notice via auto/air/rail.
1. Directly provides support to various administrative personnel and departments in the organization.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Rochelle Anderson at email@example.com
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x280 or (800) 927-9318 x280
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.