- 174923 - Data Analyst - CA
- CA-Southern California - San Diego
- Up to $22.05 DOE
- 3 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Data Analyst for an opening in Carlsbad, CA.
80% data processing:
Sort and categorize raw data based on project standards
Search through additional data sources including public records and company records to add to project database
Clean and re-validate existing data
Meet weekly data processing goals to ensure delivery of project commitments
20% supporting projects for the team, learning new skills, professional development, and additional tasks as required. These will be tailored to the individual’s interests as much as possible.
Must read/write German or Polish
• Strong computer, typing, and Internet search skills
• Able to learn new processes quickly, and adapt to changing work standards
• High level of attention to detail
• Able to maintain work speed and data quality while working on repetitive processes
• Previous work or volunteer experience that demonstrates the ability to make a long-term commitment
• Experience with SQL queries and/or Microsoft Excel formulas a plus
BA or BS required; degree in Biology, Information Management, Math, Statistics, Economics, Business, Marketing, or similar preferred but not required
4 Month contract with the possibility of being extended.
Tyler Harrell at email@example.com
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x342 or (800) 927-9318 x342
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.