- 174974 - Industrial Engineer 3/4 - CA - OM
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- El Segundo
- Up to $46.00 DOE
- 1 year
1. Helps determine the most efficient sequence of operations and work flow and provides finite scheduling to manufacturing cost centers and IPTs
2. Maintains datasets and generates metrics that provide for the measurement of program & functional schedule & cost performance.
3. Develops and deploys plans that ensure the timely availability and effective utilization of labor, facilities, equipment, & tooling resources enabling the achievement of program delivery and cost milestones.
4. Develops and summarizes analyses for the acquisition, maintenance & enhancement of capital assets and miscellaneous equipment. Plans plant, office, and production facilities and equipment layouts
5. Provides capacity planning and rate tool analyses
6. Conducts studies pertaining to cost control, cost reduction and inventory control
7. Can run simulation based scenarios using software
8. Help develop new program start up requirements & modeling capability
Bachelor of Science Degree (STEM) with 4 or more years related experience;
or Master's Degree with 2 or more years related experience
Military Aircraft Operations Experience or Space Product Knowledge
Documented experience working in a robust IPT environment
At least 1 year of demonstrated experience participating and leading project teams
Strong expertise using the full suite of Microsoft Office Tools
Bachelors of Science Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) is required.
School must be accredited.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Brent Sizemore at firstname.lastname@example.org
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x185 or (800) 927-9318 x185
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.