- 175053 - Software Engineer - MN
- $70000 to $90000.00 DOE
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Software Engineer for an opening in Burnsville, MN.
• Compile and analyze technical requirements for e-learning products.
• Maintain, design, and develop existing and new database solutions.
• Use modern programming and debugging skills to write well-designed testable code.
• Expand existing software to meet the changing technological needs.
• Develop state of the art modern front-end interfaces.
• Design and develop scalable and secure back-end solutions
• Document and maintain software functionality.
• Adhere to all company and contractual standards and processes applicable to software.
• Solid foundation in C#.
• Experience working with Web frameworks (like React or Angular)
• Experience with Visual Studio and comparable Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
• Strong experience working with MVC and Entity frameworks.
• Strong experience working with SQL, database design and optimization.
• Experience with cloud based web platforms (Azure, AWS, or others) is a plus.
• Must be detail-oriented with excellent interpersonal communication.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel).
• Strong verbal, written, and active listening communication skills.
• Must possess exceptional time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• Strong problem resolution and skills
• Zero to four (0 - 4) year(s) of experience
• The ability to work in a small team environment to achieve project goals
Accredited Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science. (A related Degree in Engineering, Physics, or Mathematics may be considered)
Saturday Ending, Day Shift
Daniel McGowan at firstname.lastname@example.org
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x271 or (800) 927-9318 x271
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.