- 175086 - Assembly Technician - CA
- CA-Bay Area
- Santa Clara
- Up to $31.85 DOE
- 4 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Assembly Technician for an opening in Santa Clara, CA.
Assembly of Digital Pump Motor Assemblies and Digital TruFlow Manifold Assemblies. Perform Automated Testing as required.
· Electro-mechanical assembler of precision pump motors and mass flow assemblies
· Proficient using basic hand tools and wire crimpers
· Ability to handle and assemble precision parts wearing clean room gloves in a laminar flow hood environment
· Pump motor wiring termination
o Wire crimping and connector assembly
o Perform and meet the Quality Inspection standards
· Digital Pump Motor assembly and automated testing
· Digital TruFlow Manifold assembly
· Ability to read and follow work instructions, assembly drawings, wiring diagrams, work order Bill of Materials
· Perform visual quality inspections to ensure published Assembly Quality Standards are met
· Ability to redline/correct released drawings and documents
· Additional assemblies and job related duties as required
2 – 4 years in a similar assembly environment
Must demonstrate verbal and written communication in English
Mandatory and Job Related Finesse Standard Operating Procedures as required
Technical Degree or related Military Training
Greater than 4 years in a similar assembly environment
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Tyler Harrell at firstname.lastname@example.org
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x342 or (800) 927-9318 x342
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.