- 175122 - Software Engineer 3 (10) - MO - C
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 10 Software Engineer 3's for openings in Berkeley, MO.
Our software engineers use their expertise to dream up next-generation software capabilities for some amazing aerospace platforms. They develop cutting edge sensors and mission systems, high bandwidth communication systems, large-scale simulation systems, airplane and weapons flight controls, cybersecurity solutions and much more.Examples of some of the projects our Software Engineers are leading include, but are not limited to:
• Software Algorithm Development using advanced Machine Learning Techniques
• Multi-sensor, multi-platform data fusion, including advanced displays development for complex design reference missions
• Advanced air-to-air and air-to-ground weapon targeting and engagement
• Autonomous system sensor and communications subsystem development and integration
• Tactical decision aid algorithms and associated displays supporting advanced manned and unmanned platform capabilities
• Advanced Full Spectrum Sensor and Communications System Management.
In your role, you will be part of a multi-disciplined team of engineers that take pride in developing, integrating, testing and delivering innovative solutions to a variety of challenging customer needs. And we value the curiosity, tenacity and imagination you’ll bring to our teams each day.
You will have the unique opportunity to develop real-time embedded software for the most sophisticated military aircraft in the world, including the new autonomous MQ-25 and T-X trainer. You can also develop modeling, simulation, testing, and analysis tools using a multitude of software languages including C++, C, C#, Python, MatLab and Ada.
- Equivalent of 3+ years of experience with embedded real-time software development.
- Equivalent of 3+ years of experience in Mission Systems software development
- Experience working in Agile software development framework
Accredited Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry.
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Rochelle Anderson at email@example.com
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x280 or (800) 927-9318 x280
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.