- 175311 - Facilities Analyst 2 (3) - WA
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 3 Facilities Analyst 2's for an opening in Renton, WA.
Should have the skill and ability to: collect, organize, synthesize, and analyze data; summarize findings; develop conclusions and recommendations from appropriate data sources. Responsibilities:
• Demonstrates positive attitude towards change and eager to lead transformation.
• Strives to achieve a high level of quality, productivity, or service based on criteria established by process or supervisor/manager
• Dedicates required time and energy to assignments or tasks to ensure that no aspect of the work is neglected; works to overcome obstacles to completing tasks or assignments.
• Accepts responsibility for outcomes (positive or negative) of one's work; admits mistakes and refocuses efforts when appropriate.
• Provides encouragement and support to others in accepting responsibility.
• Identifies more critical and less critical activities and assignments; adjusts priorities when appropriate.
• Develop improvement plans, gain alignment to reach top quartile performance and enterprise standard services.
• Determines project or assignment requirements by breaking them down into tasks and identifying types of equipment, materials, and people needed.
• Allocates appropriate amounts of time for completing own work; avoids scheduling conflicts.
• Takes advantage of available resources (individuals, processes, departments, and tools) to complete work efficiently;
coordinates with internal and external partners.
• Uses time effectively and prevents irrelevant issues or distractions from interfering with work completion.
• Has general experience in the creation of simple project schedules identifying time frames for key project milestones.
• Work may be checked by more experienced employees; may lead and direct the activities and resources of smaller projects within work group.
Near expert proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e. formulas, pivot tables, linking worksheets).
Experience with Tableau or similar data analytics tools
Accredited Bachelor's degree and related work experience, a Master’s degree and typically 1 or more years’ related work experience.
Travel may be required between Puget sound sites.
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 7:30 AM - 3:00 PM
Emmanuel Morgan at email@example.com
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x239 or (800) 927-9318 x239
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.