- 175349 - Tier 2 Desktop Support - TX - C
- Fort Worth
- Up to $35.50 DOE
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Tier 2 Desktop Support for an opening in Fort Worth, TX.
This Tier 2 Desk Side Support Specialist will be responsible for providing Tier II IT, network, and desktop support to federal and contract employees. Tier 2 Desktop Support Specialist support shall be in person and over the phone via a ticketing system. We are seeking a candidate who can operate in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision. This Tier 2 Desk Side Support Specialist position will allow the right candidate the opportunity to establish best practices for service engagement in a technical environment. We are looking for a resource who can work well both independently and in teams to solve challenging IT support issues.
• Minimum of 2-3 years of enterprise experience in commercial or government environment
• Familiar with all standard MS Office software systems
• The candidate must understand the basics of IT Security (must understand basics of ports, handshakes, vulnerabilities, etc.)
• Possesses knowledge of workstation administration and management including imaging
• Possesses basic network support experience to include account administration in Active Directory environment
• Basic network support experience to include account administration in Active Directory (AD) environment.
• Strong ethics
• Excellent oral and written communication skills including a working proficiency in English.
• Operate and make decisions according to standard policies, procedures and within security parameters.
• Discern priorities; in intra and inter-personal relations.
• Self-motivated, high energy and resourceful with the ability to take ownership of a project or task and be accountable.
• Must pass a criminal background and credit check
• Must successfully complete a pre-employment drug screen.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Friday Ending, Day Shift
MISCELLANEOUS: Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Max Cameron at email@example.com
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x242 or (800) 927-9318 x242
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.