- 175372 - Systems Engineer 3 (3) - MO - O/M
- 9 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 3 Systems Engineer 3's located in Hazelwood, MO
Looking for a talented engineer to join its Human Factors Engineering (HFE) team in supporting the design of state of the art defense products. The successful candidate is a self starter with the ability to plan, design, develop, and verify a balanced life-cycle system solution is achieved within a collaborative environment. Within this collaborative environment the selected candidate will be tasked with performing tasks critical developing Failure Modes and Effects Analyses (FMEAs). The engineering candidate may also provide systems engineering support to the areas of affordability, human systems integration, survivability, vulnerability, susceptibility, regulatory, certification, product assurance, and system effectiveness.
• Analyzes customer provided requirements and develop a reliability engineering program to achieve customer reliability objectives.
• Allocates top level reliability quantitative requirements to design teams. Performs reliability predictions to track performance.
• Analyzes projected product utilization and calculates cumulative effect on final system reliability based on individual part reliabilities.
• Performs failure mode and effect analysis and formulates mathematical models, to identify items posing excessive failure and safety risks and support proposed changes in design. Develops computer models and uses the results to analyze, predict and adjust design to maintain and/or improve system reliability.
• Active participant on design teams, provides guidance and recommendations to designers and management to ensure reliability and maintainability objectives are met.
• Interfaces with the customer and management at major design review meetings and technical interface meetings to provide reliability findings and recommendations.
• Acts as a mentor to develop technical skills of fellow teammates and equipment engineers.
Accredited Bachelor`s degree and typically 5 or more years` experience in an engineering classification or a Master`s degree with typically 3 or more years` experience in an engineering classification or a PhD degree with experience in an engineering classification.
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x250 or (800) 927-9318 x250
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.