- 175417 - Cyber A&A Engineer - SC - C
- SC-South Carolina
- North Charleston
- Up to $43.00 DOE
- 12 MOTNHS
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Cyber A&A Engineer located in North Charleston, SC.
Primary responsibility is to perform tasks related to Assessment & Authorization (A&A) within the Defense Health Agency to ensure assigned DoD systems/Enclaves/Networks can obtain and maintain Authorization to Operate (ATO) and Authorization to Connect (ATC) certifications. Conduct risk and vulnerability assessments of information systems to identify vulnerabilities, risks, and protection needs.
This position will be a part of a team developing recommended courses of action needed to transition current policies and procedures to the Risk Management Framework (RMF) approved processes.
Provide solutions to complex problems that require the regular use of expertise and creativity. Problems are broadly defined and solutions require the continuation of specialized theories and knowledge. Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) on one or more technologies.
Must possess a CompTIA Security + to start work
• OS Certification/Approved Training completed within 180 days of hire
• Experience with RMF in DHA a plus
• Experience with Accreditation package management in eMASS a plus
• Excellent customer service and organization skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Risk Management Framework
• NIST 800 series policies & Guidance
• NIST Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS)
• Department of Defense Instructions (DoDI)
• Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
Familiarity with Toolsets/Technologies:
• Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS)
Knowledge in at least one in the following OS/Technologies
• Medical Device configurations
• Network Devices
• Databases – MS SQL , Oracle
• VMWare – Virtualization
• Web Services
Accredited BA/BS in Information Systems Management, Computer Science or related discipline plus 8 years of experience. In lieu of formal education, at least 12 years of related experience. Specific contract requirements regarding education and experience will prevail.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Daniel McGowan at firstname.lastname@example.org
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x271 or (800) 927-9318 x271
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.