- 175517 - Facilities Assistant/Production Coordinator - CA
- CA-Southern California - San Diego
- Up to $13.00 DOE
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Manufacturing Technician I for an opening in Carlsbad, CA.
* Full responsibility for the manufacturing of products * Complete all Production tasks as scheduled on a daily and weekly basis. * To report to the Team Leader / Production Supervisor any safety or production related problems. * Ensure plant hygiene and housekeeping is always maintained. * Report and identify problems associated with machinery breakdowns. * Follow Standard Operating Procedures with impeccable adherence and report any problems with documentation. * Notify Team Leader / Production Supervisor of packaging and consumable needs. * Participate in appropriate meetings and discussions as required. * All other reasonable tasks as may be requested by the Team Leader and/or the Production Supervisor.
* Experience working in a production environment * Proactive and motivated * Accepting of flexible hours * Technical and mechanical aptitude * Must be able to stand for long periods of time and lift 50 lbs. * Experience with automated machines a plus * Experience with Good Documentation Practices and a degree in a science discipline is desired.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Tyler Harrell at firstname.lastname@example.org
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x342 or (800) 927-9318 x342
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.