- 175577 - Senior Cost Analyst Level 1 - VA - C
- Up to $52.88 DOE
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Senior Cost Analyst Level 1 located in Fort Meade, MD
Seven (7) years of acquisition cost analysis experience (excluding EVM experience and cost performance report analysis experience), demonstrating progressively more responsible assignments and has managed or provided overall direction and leadership for the preparation of cost estimates and/or cost research projects.
• At least four (4) of the seven (7) years of acquisition cost analysis experience must be on C4I or Business MIS.
• Has developed and documented a realistic Life Cycle Cost Estimate (LCCE) as an Independent Cost Estimate (ICE), Component Cost Analysis (CCA), or a Program Office Estimate (POE) within the DoD or similar Acquisition Framework.
• The individual has developed a realistic LCCE for the purpose of an Acquisition Milestone Decision, Program Office budget build, or studies (Analysis of Alternatives (AoA) or Economic Analysis (EA)).
• The individual has documented the estimate and the bases of the estimate (BOEs), and presented and defended the estimate to a program office and to other cost estimators.
• The individual has experience with the development and analysis of a Cost Analysis Requirements Description (CARD) or an Intelligence Capability Baseline Description (ICBD).
• Performed research in the cost analysis field for the improvement of cost estimating methodologies to include but not limited to the development of cost factors, cost estimating relationship (CER), and risk analysis.
Accredited BS/BA degree with 18 semester hours in quantitative analysis courses. Four (4) additional years experience may be substituted for the BS/BA degree. Society of Cost Analysis (SCEA) certified.
• Two (2) additional years experience may be substituted for the SCEA certification.
-Requires TS/SCI Full scope polygraph
-Customer is emphasizing Acquisition Cost experience and experience with generating Cost documents
-Customer wants to see Quantitative Analysis course work from their degree
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Chelsie Goodreau at firstname.lastname@example.org
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x254 or (800) 927-9318 x254
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.