- 175579 - Purchasing Admin - OK
- Broken Arrow
- Up to $19.00 DOE
- 3 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Purchasing Admin for an opening in Broken Arrow, OK.
The Procurement Admin will support daily purchasing activities, initiate and maintain vendor files, interact with and support internal customers, and coordinate with suppliers to fulfil annual reporting requirements. The Procurement Admin will report directly to the Purchasing Manager and support the entire Purchasing Team administratively. This person will also be responsible for tracking and retaining responses and compliance with corporate guidelines.
• Experience in a fast-paced environment supporting several individuals with general supervision and acting on own initiative
• Superior proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point and Project) and Microsoft Outlook with strong organization and analytical skills
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization as well as strong customer interaction skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Must have demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment in all matters and show proper discretion in handling sensitive/confidential information
• Ability to work in a team atmosphere as well as individually
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
9/80, Day Shift
Rochelle Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x280 or (800) 927-9318 x280
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.