- 175580 - Executive Administrative Assistant - UT - OM
- Salt Lake City
- $25 to $35.00 DOE
- 6 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant for an opening in Salt Lake City, UT.
Seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant to support Sector President and Division Senior Leadership. In addition to handling all administrative tasks: calls, correspondence, proposals, etc., the candidate will play a significant role in providing reports and division level updates to executives.
• Provide support to Sector president and senior leadership interfacing with high-level internal and external customers with strong customer service and responsiveness.
• Creates and develops accurate and professional visual presentations, charts, tables, graphs and business plans, and proposals as needed.
• Prepares reports and other non-routine correspondence.
• Answers phones and responds to requests for information.
• Establishes and maintains information files.
• Acts as liaison with other departments, staff and clients.
• Works independently and within a team on special and ongoing projects.
• Handles confidential information
• Handles accounts payable expense report processing
• Schedules and organizes complex activities such as travel, meeting arrangements and events.
• Organize/edit documents and correspondence often with discretion and confidentiality.
• Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong knowledge in Microsoft Suite, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Publishing
• Ability to work with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside customers.
• Ability to multi-task and effectively manage multiple requests and various projects, when responsiveness and follow through are critical.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced and changing environment and being available to provide administrative support outside of regular business hours.
• A minimum of a high school diploma
• 5+ years experience in an equivalent role.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
MISCELLANEOUS: Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Monica Juarez at firstname.lastname@example.org
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x227 or (800) 927-9318 x227
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.