- 175971 - Bid Coordinator - MN
- Up to $20.00 DOE
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Bid Coordinator for an opening in Burnsville, MN.
• Providing support to the Business Capture team with the preparation of bids and proposals, including detailed responses to Request for Proposals
• Coordinate Client functional teams to review customer requirements and ensure an accurate scope of effort for completion
• Prepare and manage handover to contract delivery with key stakeholders, such as technical teams, project management, customer support and sales account executive for successful project launch
• Coordinate customer requirements with the relevant product owners
• Support the governance process to obtain appropriate approvals in a timely manner
• Maintain detailed records of all bids and proposals, including keeping sales support documentation up to date as required
• Support for various sales and marketing activities as needed
• Maintain high ethical standards and perform duties in accordance with all company policies and procedures
• Any other duties as required.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (required).
• Must be detail-oriented with excellent interpersonal communication skills and writing skills (required)
• Must possess exceptional time management and organizational skills (required)
• Previous experience of Microsoft SharePoint and Dynamics (preferred).
• Previous experience in proposal writing (preferred).
Aviation industry experience preferred.
4 year degree from an accredited college or University
Rochelle Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x280 or (800) 927-9318 x280
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.