- 176067 - Electrical Test Technician
- $15 to $20.00 DOE
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Test Technician for an opening in Mason, OH.
Individuals in this position will perform a variety of electronic and mechanical technical functions support testing of RMA systems returned from customers.
• Maintain product configuration information in appropriate documents.
• Maintain current status of units being processed.
• Support the troubleshooting and rework/repair of camera systems and/or their subassemblies with defects, failures, anomalies.
• Maintain troubleshoot, failure information in appropriate process and product documents.
• Support completion of assembly operations to meet delivery expectations.
• Update and maintain failure information onto logs.
• Identify ways to improve current production processes to reduce the number of defects and communicate ideas with appropriate personnel
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
9/80, 1st Shift
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x182 or (800) 927-9318 x182
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.