- 176202 - Legal Administrator C - WA
- 3 MONTHS
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Legal Administrator C located in Renton, WA.
• Provide phone coverage, manage schedules and generate documents and presentations.
• Triage and organize all forms of communication as desired including incoming calls, messages and correspondence received.
• Act as liaison and facilitate communications between the law department and clients, assess urgency of situation and determine appropriate action.
• Coordinate and process domestic and international business travel arrangements.
• Monitor designated business traveler’s logistics and generate expense reports.
• Reconcile corporate credit card charges to ensure timely and accurate reimbursement.
• Verbally and electronically communicate a wide variety of information to multiple audiences.
• Review, assess, prioritize monitor status of pending items, follow up and keep attorney/staff informed.
• Manage calendars, coordinate meetings, teleconferences, WebEx meetings and conferences.
• Conference room scheduling, planning, supporting and implementing logistics for executive-level internal events, conferences, teleconferences, WebEx, internal training sessions, and customer meetings.
• Generate, revise, proofread letters, presentations, and correspondence.
• Handle appropriately communications of a sensitive and confidential nature.
• Maintain files and correspondence using accepted legal office practices and company record keeping systems and procedures.
• Process invoices, track department budgets and generate reports using spreadsheets and internal legal matter management system.
• Coordinate with the appropriate focal(s) to support the acquisition and maintenance of resources..
• Provide back-up assistance to other Legal Administrators as needed.
The successful candidate will have the demonstrated ability to work under limited supervision and perform multiple work assignments concurrently, often within a short period of time. A positive, constructive, and team-oriented attitude is a requirement for this position as is current hands-on experience using Microsoft Office Products like Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word. Experience in Windows 10 is a plus. Proficiency (or the ability to quickly become proficient) with SharePoint set-up and other online document repositories is desirable. Experience in the handling and safeguarding of proprietary and confidential information is a plus.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Formal education beyond high school is preferred.
The candidate selected to fill this assignment must successfully pass a credit check performed by the client.
Full-Time/First Shift 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Chelsie Goodreau at email@example.com
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x254 or (800) 927-9318 x254
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.