- 176222 - Business Systems Analyst
- 12 MONTHS
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Business Systems Analyst located in Jacksonville, FL.
Performs systems analysis related functions to ensure the efficient operation of Oracle and PC-Based supply systems or logistic systems. Act as a functional manager for GCSS-MC PC-based programming. Act as liaison with LOGCOM Albany GA., and SCMB BIC for all function system requirements and report discovered issues. Prepare Metrics and Diagrams to assist in effective management and performance evaluations. Prepare detailed program specifications, instructions for data retrieval and system enhancements. Plans and conducts system projects of major importance, necessitating the application of advanced computer systems knowledge. Designs, develops and validates information retrieval programs. Provides training for information retrieval or technical knowledge as required on GCSS-MC, PC-Based programs or other related systems. Complies with all; P&MCLS ISO-9002 policies and procedures. Performs other related duties as assigned.
2. In lieu of a degree, a combination of education, training and directly related experience may be considered.
3. Eight years of directly related work experience.
4. Completion of the Enlisted Supply Basic Course or equivalent.
5. Working knowledge in retail and wholesale supply accounting protocols and principles.
6. Above average PC functional knowledge is required.
7. Ability to use commercial word processing, database, spreadsheet and telecommunications software applications is required.
8. Working knowledge of Oracle, SQL, and Business Object report writer or Oracle Business Intelligence Discoverer.
9. Knowledge of Marine Corps. Supply system including a working knowledge of file structures of
databases is desirable.
Accredited Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science is desirable.
Rochelle Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x280 or (800) 927-9318 x280
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.