- 176223 - Tech Writer/Editor 3 (2) - SC - C
- SC-South Carolina
- North Charleston
- 12 MONTHS
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 2 Tech Writer/Editor 3 located in North Charleston, SC.
As a Technical Writer/Editor you will assist in collecting and organizing information for preparation of information system (IS) and enclave system security plans, standard operating procedures, and templates. Additionally, you will edit functional descriptions, system specifications, special reports, meeting minutes, or any other customer deliverables and documents.
• Active Secret Clearance
• CompTIA Security+
• Understanding of DHA RMF process
• Familiarity with DHA instance of eMASS
• Background in accreditation package management within eMASS
• Ability to work autonomously and get organized
• Demonstrated exceptional written and oral communication
• Practice in developing security artifacts
Familiarity with Guidance:
• Defense Health Agency (DHA) SOPs
• Risk Management Framework (RMF)
• NIST SP 800-53 Revision 4
• NIST Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS)
• Department of Defense Instructions
Accredited BA/BS in a related field and at least 5 years of technical writing experience
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Zachary Fasano at firstname.lastname@example.org
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x252 or (800) 927-9318 x252
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.