- 176370 - Operator - MA
- $14.71 to $16.18 DOE
- 9 months
- Chipton Ross is seeking an Operator in Acton, MA.
- Listens actively and take direction from Supervisor regarding daily work priorities
- Assembles, inspects and packages product per cell work instructions
- Performs IFS and traveler activities per work instruction: component traceability, label verification, quantity produced, scrap, package seal integrity, equipment or testing verification and line clearance
- Proactively participates in Kaizen events and creating a continuous improvement culture
- Maintains 5 S work environment, cleanliness and organization
- Rotates and learns new cells and skills as requests to meet customer demands
- Follows Aspen Surgical safety guidelines and procedures when and where required
- Hits and exceeds productivity goals for assigned area
- Utilizes downtime properly
- Leaves work area when appropriate, does not abuse bathroom breaks and does not wander
- Maintains and displays strong attendance habits by being present and on time
- Three months related experience preferred
- Proficient in verbal and written communication
- Must have a positive attitude while maintaining flexibility
- Conscientious, accurate, and detailed-oriented regarding work output
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms
- Frequently required to stand, sit, walk, talk and hear
- Must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
- Ability to use and inspect through a microscope for long period of time
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
Billy James at email@example.com
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x340 or (800) 927-9318 x340
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.