- 176433 - Guidance Nav & Control Engr 2 (15) - MO - C
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 15 Guidance Nav & Control Engineer 2's located in Hazelwood, MO.
Selected candidates will work a wide range of programs that will provide state of the art GN&C, performance analysis and simulation solutions to our customers, and will have visibility across the cleint enterprise into modern GN&C and simulation development methods. Primary Responsibilities:
Gather and define system level requirements for Guidance, Navigation and Control (GN&C), mission or trajectory requirements definition
• Perform design & analysis of Guidance, Navigation and Control (GNC) systems, simulations, models & tools
• Support design reviews, analyses, simulations and component / system testing to ensure delivery of products that meet or exceed customer requirements and expectations
• Support troubleshooting of delivered product operational / service anomalies and incidents
• Participate in new business development efforts
• Work under general supervision
• Experience or coursework in Control Systems or Guidance, Navigation and Control System design
• Experience or coursework using Matlab/Simulink or MatrixX
• Experience or coursework in computer programming in C, C#, C++, Ada or other common programming languages
Experience or coursework working with aircraft, missile, spacecraft, autonomous platform or similar vehicle Guidance, Navigation or Control systems
• Experience or coursework in Modern and Optimal Control Theory
• Experience or coursework with simulation and / or system/component modeling
• Experience or coursework with Kalman Filter design, estimation techniques
• Experience or coursework with implementing algorithms in real time systems
Accredited Bachelor's degree and typically 2 or more years' experience in an engineering classification or a Master's degree with experience in an engineering classification. Required: Bachelor or Master degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Occasional travel may be needed. Some flexibility to accommodate restrictions.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Brenda Ordaz at email@example.com
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x284 or (800) 927-9318 x284
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.