- 176458 - Design and Analysis Engineer 3 (5) - MO - C
- 12 MONTHS
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 5 Design and Analysis Engineer 3's located in Hazelwood, MO.
Client is seeking highly motivated engineers with design and analysis experience to support Vehicle Management System (VMS) development, integration and test, including Electronic System Integration Laboratory (ESIL) development and integration, and requirements validation/verification efforts, and ultimately flight testing. Personnel are needed to support the Navy MQ-25 carrier based autonomous tanker program as well as numerous proprietary efforts. Work will be performed at the Boeing St. Louis area campus locations supporting Boeing Phantom Works, Strike, Surveillance and Mobility, and other business units. Candidates will support development and integration activities for various Boeing fixed wing, weapons and proprietary programs.
• Understand airplane input signal processing, redundancy management, system monitoring and control
• Flight Control Components hardware (HW) and software (SW) system-level verification and validation testing including hardware design, integration and qualification
• Develop requirements for the Vehicle Management System (VMS) test assets
• Monitor supplier performance to ensure system integration and compliance with requirements
• Perform hardware root-cause analysis and support overall system integration anomalies
• Work with a variety of airplane analog sensors (Linear Variable Differential Transformers (LVDT), pressure sensors, proximity sensors, etc.)
• Experience with avionics integration
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
• Experience with lab environments
• Knowledge of VMS design activities (HW/SW design, integration, modeling, and test procedure development
• Experience in analog and digital circuit design and analysis
• Experience with Microsoft Visio, Clearcase, ClearQuest, C++, C#, Visual Studio, Python
Accredited Bachelor's and 5 or more years' experience, Master's degree with 3 or more years' experience or PhD degree with experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Patrick Costello at firstname.lastname@example.org
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x181 or (800) 927-9318 x181
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.