- 176474 - ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - CA
- CA-Central California
- Up to $18.00 DOE
- 6 Months
- Chipton Ross is seeking a Administrative Assistant in Irvine, CA.
- Provides certain administrative functions for the Finance department and administratively supports other company departments when needed. Responsible for front reception duties such as answering/transferring phone calls, greeting customers, and ensuring visitors adhere to company's visitor protocols.
- Answers, screens, and transfers telephone calls in a professional and timely manner; takes accurate messages with a high degree of professionalism.
- Greets customers/visitors and makes certain company's visitor policy is correctly followed by visitor.
- Assist with matching AP invoices/packing slips, vouchering, vendor inquires, etc.
- Assist with AR past due collections, emailing/mailing of invoices to customers, etc.
- Assist with other company departments with their basic administrative needs.
- Distribute daily internal/external mail and overnight packages; sends and distributes faxes
- Coordinate/schedule company events and lunches.
- Maintain company's general office inventory list and submits list to purchasing to order supplies.
- Ensures break rooms and bathrooms are well stock with necessary supplies on a weekly basis.
- Performs general clerical duties including but not limited to filing, photocopying, faxing, and mailing.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues.
Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience.
- High School Diploma
- Professional, detailed oriented, organized, proactive, and a problem solver.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills are required.
Silmese Graves at email@example.com
11832 Fishing Point Drive, Suite 100
Newport News, VA 23606
Phone: (757) 595-0005 x261 or (877) 244-5418 x261
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.