- 176494 - Supply Chain Specialist 1 (5) - OK
- Oklahoma City
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 5 Supply Chain Specialist 1's for openings in Oklahoma City, OK.
• Assists in analyzing post production supply chain data to define reorder points and quantities.
• Enters, tracks, monitors and coordinates customer material and delivery requirements and customer orders.
• Processes material returned from customers.
• Assists in the analysis of supplier and/or customer data regarding products or services to include repair capabilities, capacity and performance.
• Processes documentation associated with repair items and warranty claims.
• Performs inventory management and processes customer requests. Investigates feasibility of repair/overhaul and reviews.
• Identifies alternatives to resolve obsolescence issues.
Supply Chain - Intermediate Level
Inventory Control - Intermediate Level
Inventory management - Intermediate Level
Accredited Bachelor's degree.
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
LaVada Pulley at firstname.lastname@example.org
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x260 or (800) 927-9318 x260
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.