- 176508 - Electronic Publishing Spec C - AZ
- 12 MONTHS
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Electronic Publishing Spec C located in Mesa, AZ
Designs, formats, proofs and produces technical, business and promotional material such as web sites. Evaluates and determines technical approach to complete work package integration and to streamline the production process. Develops solutions for digital and print media. Analyzes customer requirements for the production of professional and technical documents.
- Demonstrated ability to work with RESTful web services. Working knowledge of how to design and develop RESTful Application Programming Interfaces (APIs).
- Working knowledge of Solr, ElasticSearch, or other search frameworks.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, design, develop, and test computer programs and scripts in a language such as Python, Java or PHP.
- Working knowledge of the Linux/UNIX operating system and distributed code repositories such as Git.
- Working knowledge of SQL and relational database technology.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Web development practices using ColdFusion, PHP, and Python, the software development lifecycle, development in accordance with industry best practices and W3C standards, web application security to protect against OWASP Top 10, and read/utilizing security and performance tools
- Experience in developing, maintaining, enhancing, and supporting fully functioning applications that comply/meet with client standards and requirements.
- Experience with Project Management/Development/SourceCode Control Tools (ie. JIRA, GIT, ServiceNow, BitBucket, ZohoProjects)
- Experience in proactively approaching and respond to problems while also being able to analyzing problems, identifying their causes, and explain these to others
- Evidence of effective communication and relationship-building skills with colleagues, partners and clients with utmost integrity, courtesy and diplomacy
- Experience in embracing the ideas of others and seek to understand others' points of view in order to further our shared mission and vision
- Experience in working independently as well as collaboratively to meet goals and deadlines that have various types of priorities in a fast-moving environment
- Experience using technology to effectively and professionally communicate with co-located and remote colleagues
Accredited High School Diploma/GED and typically 5 or more years' related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
8 AM - 4:30 PM
Zachary Fasano at email@example.com
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x252 or (800) 927-9318 x252
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.