- 176583 - Retail Sales Specialist B
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Retail Sales Specialist B for an opening in Renton, WA.
Tasks are able to be performed independently but with guidance by store manager. Ability to communicate clearly with a diverse audience including customers, peers and leadership.
• Assess customers’ needs and provides assistance and information on product features
• Welcome all customers to the store
• Follow and achieve sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
• “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
• Maintain stock levels on the sales floor
* Process freight into inventory
* Gift wrapping / prep orders for customer delivery
• Maintain clean and presentable conditions
• Actively seek out customers in store
• Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
• Process POS (point of sale) purchases and orders
• Cross sell products
• Handle returns of merchandise
• Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
• Build productive trust relationships with customers
• Comply with inventory control procedures
• Freight processing
• Suggest ways to improve sales (e.g. planning marketing activities, changing the store’s design)
• Deep understanding of opening and closing procedures and financial paperwork.
• Can maintain store expectations and requirements for stretches of time
• Basic operational tasks and visual merchandising skills
• Learns and retains knowledge on Store business and standards
• Ability to run basic reporting to understand business
• May take on additional responsibilities in store
High school diploma or GED and typically 1 or more years’ related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
The candidate selected to fill this assignment must successfully pass a credit check.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x260 or (800) 927-9318 x260
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.