- 176587 - Manufacturing Planner 3 (5) - WA
- 5 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 5 Manufacturing Planner 3 located in Everett, WA.
Responsibilities include the following:
•Plans and leads department/organization processes for developing, implementing and maintaining various manufacturing plans, Bill of Materials, work instructions and illustrations to define and document as-built configuration.
• Leads investigation and resolution of complex or systemic manufacturing related issues.
• Develop work statements and sequencing of events to support delivery commitments.
• Leads development of complex work statements and sequencing of events to support delivery commitments.
• Develops and documents new job practices, techniques and standards
• Provide ship side support, research and shop assistance.
The successful candidate will have the following education, experience, skills and capabilities.
• Minimum 6 years of experience working in a manufacturing engineering or a production environment
6 or more years experience using basic Microsoft Office and office computing systems
• Experience using Common Manufacturing Execution Systems (CMES)
• WIRS - Wires Information Release System
• PMD/ CAPP II
• IVT - Integration Visibility Tool
• WQCS - Wires Query/Compare Systems
Understanding of wiring and wire routing
Experience with wire bundle fabrication concepts, wire installation, electrical equipment installation and installation of wiring provisions is desirable.
Understanding of the Boeing Production System
The successful candidate will have the following education, experience, skills and capabilities:
Accredited AA degree in related discipline and typically 3 or more years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM
Lucas Medina at email@example.com
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x250 or (800) 927-9318 x250
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.