- 176609 - Avionics Engineer - TX - C
- Fort Worth
- 7 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Avionics Engineer located in Fort Worth, TX
Supports development, design, integration and test function of Avionics/flight control systems, including electronics, SW, hydraulics, etc. Analyzes product/system designs, applying knowledge of technology and materials to ensure a design that considers functionality, appearance, FAA compliance, availability, safety and cost.
• Electronic hardware testing and troubleshooting
• Support Software Development efforts for target hardware
• Review and improve Hardware Specifications
• Work with Suppliers & Engineering during product development lifecycle
• Support of system integration activities
• Development/review of detailed engineering documents for software and hardware release
• Financial analysis of planned team activities
• Development of estimates to complete, development of customer estimates
• Generation of a slide presentations in support of customer briefings
• Support development of Supplier Statement of Work & Proposals
• Work closely with Supply Chain Management
Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and be able to work independently with limited oversight from team lead and manager.
Accredited BS+9-15 YRS or MS+7-13 YRS
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Melody Mullins at firstname.lastname@example.org
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x186 or (800) 927-9318 x186
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.