- 176654 - Test Technician - OK - C
- Broken Arrow
- $20 to $25.00 DOE
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Test Technician for an opening in Broken Arrow, OK.
Our Test Technicians are part of the team producing training devices and sub-components, including instruments, panels, and I/O systems. Test Technicians execute unit-level and system-level test procedures, working closely with Design Engineering. Other duties include troubleshooting, repair and calibration.
• General computer skills including use of Microsoft Office products
• Basic understanding of programming concepts and techniques
• Electro-mechanical troubleshooting abilities
o Experience in troubleshooting cabling/wiring issues
• Proficient in the use of general test equipment, such as digital multi-meters, bench-top power supplies and oscilloscopes
• Ability to read and follow:
o Electrical schematics and wiring diagrams
o Wire lists
o Assembly & installation drawings
• Ability to follow written test procedures with limited supervision
• Good communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
• Minimum of one year experience in electrical/electronic troubleshooting and test
• Flexibility to support overtime and weekend work when needed
• Familiarity with Programmable Logic Controllers
o Experience with PLC control software, such as Unity Pro
o Experience making minor PLC code modifications
o Graphical programming experience (PLC or Labview)
• Wiring skills, including crimping pins, repairing and terminating connections
• Familiarity with NPTU – Charleston
• Associate degree in Electronics Technology or comparable training
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
9/80, Day Shift
MISCELLANEOUS: Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Chris Conaway at email@example.com
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x332 or (800) 927-9318 x332
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.