- 176659 - Engineer Equipment Mechanic (3) - FL
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 3 Engineer Equipment Mechanic located in Jacksonville, FL
This position performs high level preventative maintenance and repairs to diesel engines and gasoline and diesel driven construction equipment such as tractors, power shovels, road machinery, air compressors, concrete mixers and other engine driven or towed construction equipment. Provides technical assistance, guidance, or training to lower level mechanics and assists higher level mechanics.
1. High school graduate or equivalent.
2. Five years of directly related work experience.
3. Complete the Basic Engineer Program Mechanics Course, or equivalent.
4. Complete the Engineer Equipment Chief Course, or equivalent.
5. Must have valid State Drivers License.
6. Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
7. Ability to comply with all established methods, quality standards, and time
schedules applicable to this position.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Melody Mullins at email@example.com
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x186 or (800) 927-9318 x186
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.