- 176721 - Software Verification Engineer - CA
- CA-Central California
- San Diego
- Any applicant hired under this req will be required to show a valid US Passport, US Perm Res Card or Original/Certified BC~
Chipton Ross is seeking a Software Verification Engineer in San Diego, CA.
Summary of Job Purpose:
- Software verification leads for gas turbine engine controller(s) for airborne applications. Manage software verification, tools and processes to meet customer and airworthiness requirements. Participate as a team member of a highly skilled engineering team and have willingness to expand in knowledge and expertise related to the product.
- Assure that software verification meets customer requirements, taking into account the engineering budget and schedule goals.
- Present information at internal and external software reviews, audits and customer meetings.
- Participate in the creation of a world class engineering team that is sought after by clients.
- Improve on tools and processes for the systems & controls team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Specify real-time test equipment environment to test target FADEC with embedded software.
- Write embedded avionics software functional test cases and procedures to verify high-level software functional requirements.
- Act as primary interface for software verification contractors.
- Develop software verification strategies and test procedures to verify software functional requirements.
- Manage software documentation.
- Coordinate with other engineering and company departments to achieve optimization of the design, based on established constraints.
- Build a strong relationship with clients, partners and parent company technical team in a partnership environment.
Kevin Suk at email@example.com
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x230 or (800) 927-9318 x230
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.