- 176810 - Systems and Data Analyst 4 - (2) - WA
- 12 MONTHS
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 2 Systems and Data Analyst 3's located in Renton, WA
Opportunity for a Mid-level Payroll Systems and Data Analyst in our Renton, WA or St. Louis, MO locations.
As part of the 2CES Finance Payroll team, this position provides business capability, leadership and operations support for the 2CHR Payroll IT applications team. Working closely with IT Business Partners, Vendor Partners and Payroll
Operations, this role supports activities including:
- Define, analyze, document, and prioritize high to mid-level system requirements to support business objectives
- Research processes, applications, systems and data to identify and understand end user support questions and issues
- Responding to application and end user issues when they occur and enhancing the documentation for future use.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of capability requirements and expectations across assigned work statement
- Identify, initiate and complete opportunities for continuous improvement in processes and products
- Develops and executes test scripts to validate system functionality against specifications
- May support on call production team
- Consults with customers to clarify and refine requirements
- Interprets and translates requirements into functional specifications
- 5+ years of experience in project management and/or program management
- 5+ years of experience as a Systems and Data Analyst
- 5+ years of experience troubleshooting, communication and analytical skills
- Technical Bachelor's, Master's or a PhD degree - A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study
- Experience with software development life cycle
- Experience with current/future IT architecture (including cloud computing)
- Experience working with Oracle Peoplesoft
- Experience working with Workday HR and Payroll
- Experience with Scaled Agile Framework
Accredited Technical bachelor's degree and typically 9 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 7 or more years' or a PhD degree with typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Travel Required - 10 % of the Time
Brenda Ramirez-Velez at email@example.com
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x256 or (800) 927-9318 x256
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.