- 176815 - Programmer Analyst 4 - (2) - WA
- 12 MONTHS
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 2 Programmer Analyst 4's located in Renton, WA
In this role, you will be leading the maintenance of Client's legacy PeopleSoft application. Within this complex, highly customized environment the developer will work within an agile framework to perform the following:
- Collaborate with the Product Owner and other Dev Team members to create and refine user stories and acceptance criteria for fixing defects and working new business requests
- Coordinate with other developers to troubleshoot program errors and process failures
- Coordinate with Architecture to design and develop code as necessary
- Perform testing with Dev Team and troubleshoot/de-bug as necessary
- Leads and performs the design, program, test, implementation and documentation of complex computing applications and software or computing architecture and computing application system designs
- Leads analysis of end user processes to define application requirements
- Writes and compiles complex code based on documented design or designs application architecture that integrates application software and delivery subsystems for specific applications
- Modifies or upgrades complex applications to maintain functionality and performance
- Identifies and recommends improvements and resolves complex programming or application architecture problems.
Experience developing communications plans and messaging for broad, diverse audiences about highly technical products and programs
- 5+ years of experience working with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
- 5+ years of experience with application development and support of PeopleSoft v9 & above for Payroll, Time & Labor, and Base Benefits modules
- 5+ years of experience in analysis, design, and development utilizing PeopleTools 8.5x technologies (PeopleCode,
Application Designer, App Engine, Integration Broker, AWE)
- 5+ years of experience modifying/creating PeopleSoft PeopleTools Application Designer objects (components, pages, records, fields, SQL, Application Engine, Application Packages, etc.)
- Experience working with Agile software delivery methodologies and TFS software (preferred)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work in a team environment
Accredited Technical bachelor's degree required and typically 9 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 7 or more years' or a PhD degree with typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematics, scientific or information technology field of study.
7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Max Cameron at email@example.com
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x242 or (800) 927-9318 x242
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.